Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

YAYS!!!

This is by far the best LoZ parody I have seen in a loooooooonngggg time! Grats on the great work!

DE_dust DE_dust

One thing...

I loved it, but on a technical note, wouldn't it have been a Terrorist win if the bomb had been planted and all counter-terrorists died. Even if all of the terrorists died, the bomb still goes on.

Healthy Spartans Healthy Spartans

YAY, Spartans

but not appropriate for 3-4 year olds. XD
Anyway, good, but kinda random at the end with the guy just walking back and forth eating. Might I suggest having it with them eating while going into battle?

Mario: To the past Mario: To the past

OK, it was good but could have been better

Hey is it made with sprites?
Very good animation, smooth and nice looking.
I would suggest making it a little longer, but, other than that and it having no sound, it was good.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

OMFG OMFG

This is awesome. It's funny in a strange way and the animation is flawless. How long did it take to make it?

The Octahedron The Octahedron

if I had to change one thing...

it would be adding a scene selection

Legend of Tarantos I Legend of Tarantos I

A Few Suggestions

Just a few thigns you might want to change.
First, do NOT change the music.
However, please insert voice acting or at least change the text color to make it easier to read.
Also, I would give focus more on making the bodies slightly smoother to make it look better.
Other than that, it is good. Can't wait to see more.

mariomaster123 responds:

Okay, thanks for the review! I can't really find anybody who would make a good mother voice. But yeah, I'll make the text bigger and more legible! Thanks man

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Pwnage

This is awesome. Just wondering, How do you get it to look like your desktop?

cobra0528 responds:

Print screen button...thanks!

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Good, but Not Great

I love how the two unicorns are so annoying (I like it in a weird way). If I had to change one thing though, I would have tried to make a few more jokes and make them funny.

"I am the Banana King"

OrgLIX Stickers OrgLIX Stickers

Love It

OMG! I absolutely loved this animation.
I knew that Axel and Roxas were gay. "Axel, you're on fire!" "Ah, dammit, not again." LOL.

Also, the whole meeting was funny.

Tetsubo responds:

Thanks very much, this was as introductory an episode/soundtrack as we had to animate to, future episodes I select to animate will focus more on a smaller variety of characters.