WG-Naaruto Rocks-MAN WG-Naaruto Rocks-MAN

Naruto!

Nice remix. In my opinion, the best part of the original is in the Japanese version and in the theme song, he says "COme on!" in English.

Haven't watched Naruto in a year, but this brings back memories.

Weapongod30 responds:

Yeah, I actually don't watch the anime much. I'm more of a manga dude! :P

~WG

Why is it Burning? Why is it Burning?

Kinda *ow, my ear!*

I generally liked the pacing, but some of the discord between the two flutes (or high pitched woodwinds). Also, the deep notes made it a little confusing.

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

Very Nice

Good transition to a more techno style song with the quote. Loved the whole song overall.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

lol, I'm surprised anyone even notices my earlier songs anymore, thank you so much for the review!!!

-ImperfectDisciple

Aria De Mezzo Carattere :P Aria De Mezzo Carattere :P

Nice Kinda Techno

I liked the weird techno thing, but after a while, it got a little stale. I dunno.

BTW, what video game is it from?

Flaky Snakes Flaky Snakes

Generally good, but...

At some places it was a little gross and too busy. Like at 0:30 or so. It starts to sound gross just a little. Take that out and it's great. :)

Patchwork Sky Patchwork Sky

Good, can you do us a favor?

Hey,
Loved the song but was wondering if there was a way that you could also release a version of it without the singing (or at least let me have a copy without singing for a Flash I am working on).
Love the song and want to use it, but would like it without singing.

liljim responds:

Not without remixing the whole thing (after transferring and syncing all of the audio tracks off ADAT), something which would take a considerable amount of time to accomplish and not really something I'm interested in doing. Sorry!