Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

YAYS!!!

This is by far the best LoZ parody I have seen in a loooooooonngggg time! Grats on the great work!

DE_dust DE_dust

One thing...

I loved it, but on a technical note, wouldn't it have been a Terrorist win if the bomb had been planted and all counter-terrorists died. Even if all of the terrorists died, the bomb still goes on.

Healthy Spartans Healthy Spartans

YAY, Spartans

but not appropriate for 3-4 year olds. XD
Anyway, good, but kinda random at the end with the guy just walking back and forth eating. Might I suggest having it with them eating while going into battle?

Puzzlers! Puzzlers!

OK, Man

Hey, dude.
First off, a back button BETWEEN puzzlers would be helpful, just in case you accidentally skip one. Still, it's pretty good. Also, I would add this to your info screen. "Right click link and select 'open in new tab' or 'window' to view website"

or something. Have fun with your other stuff.

Veggie Fling Veggie Fling

Might I suggest...

An instructions page?

squidsquid responds:

I know most games have instructions, but really this is so obvious I don't think it needs one!

Line Master Line Master

One Small Thing

I tried using lines that would work to make the shape, but it counted off a life for those. Like the hourglass. Can't you also go to the right at first instead of diagnol?

WG-Naaruto Rocks-MAN WG-Naaruto Rocks-MAN

Naruto!

Nice remix. In my opinion, the best part of the original is in the Japanese version and in the theme song, he says "COme on!" in English.

Haven't watched Naruto in a year, but this brings back memories.

Weapongod30 responds:

Yeah, I actually don't watch the anime much. I'm more of a manga dude! :P

~WG

Why is it Burning? Why is it Burning?

Kinda *ow, my ear!*

I generally liked the pacing, but some of the discord between the two flutes (or high pitched woodwinds). Also, the deep notes made it a little confusing.

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

Very Nice

Good transition to a more techno style song with the quote. Loved the whole song overall.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

lol, I'm surprised anyone even notices my earlier songs anymore, thank you so much for the review!!!

-ImperfectDisciple